If you are giving your dog for adoption
- Register your dog with the Dog Aid Scotland.
- We conduct home visits with applicants whose circumstances meet the dog’s requirements.
- The dog goes to their new home for 2 weeks on a settling in period and then we conduct a follow up visit.
- We can give you updates to let you know how your dog is settling.
If you want to adopt a dog
- Check our website for dogs available.
- Apply for the dog that best matches what you are looking for.
- If your application is successful we will conduct a home visit.
- If you meet the dogs requirements we will bring the dog to stay with you for 2 weeks.
- We come back to conduct a follow up visit, give advice and sign the dog into your care. Our minimum fees for dog re-homing are as follows:
- Puppies (up to 6 months old): £150
- Dogs older than 6 months but less than 8 years: £100
- Dogs older than 8 years: £50