Veterinary Aid Application
– Attach a final itemised account of the bill or estimate from your vet, if possible.
– You must attach proof of your benefits either by providing an award letter or a bank statement showing which benefit you are in receipt of. These must show your name, address and be dated within the past 3 months.
– Make attempts to pay towards your outstanding account, where possible.
– You must inform your Veterinary Practice that you have applied to Dog Aid Scotland for assistance and that we may contact them regarding your account. Please ensure you give authorisation to your vet that you are happy for them to discuss your account with Dog Aid Scotland. Without this authorisation they will be unable to discuss any details with us.
– We do not pay any costs towards pregnancy or caesarean surgery.
– We do not cover any routine treatments such as vaccinations, flea/tick and worming treatments or microchipping.
– You must declare any funding application/payments from other charities or fundraising carried out.
Once your application has been received, we will contact you should we require any further information regarding your application.
It is helpful if you can provide as much information about your financial situation as possible. Please answer ALL questions on the form in order for the Trustees to consider your application, failing to do this may mean we are unable to assess your application.
If you require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact the office on 0300 365 2500 or at [email protected]
If you would prefer to download a copy of the form, complete it manually and post to us, you can do so by clicking here.